Do you need a quick loan and are you retired? Learn about the loan offers that best suit your financial situation. In just a few minutes you can get the money you need.
It is normal to imagine retirement as a stage of economic stability, but as in any stage of life, this is not always the case. Sometimes unforeseen events can occur, from everyday situations (buying appliances) to paying for high-cost medical treatments. This is where loans for pensioners represent an accessible alternative, they are requested online with an easy and fast process.
Loans for pensioners: minimum requirements without paperwork
- Have a valid DNI or NIE.
- Permanent residence in Spain.
- Pension receipt.
- Mobile phone and email.
How are loans for pensioners available in Spain?
The personal loan market offers alternatives that adapt to all financial situations. Learn about the characteristics of the most convenient retiree loans:
- Quick personal loans : all the process is done online, without the need to go to a branch. They are very popular for facilitating access to personal credit without paperwork, they are available to retirees and can grant flexible terms. They are granted by private equity agencies.
- Bank loans : some banks in Spain are granting loans through their online platform. Banks are adapting their credit products to the needs of the people, some entities offer loans without changing banks and without an opening commission.
- Payroll loans : they require a source of income as the main requirement, the loan offer is personalized (the amount and term are adapted to the financial profile of the applicant). They can be granted by credit agencies and banks.
- Instant microcredits : they are designed to offer an immediate response, generally the maximum amount is 500 Euros and a maximum period of 30 days to return.
Where are fast loans for pensioners applied for?
Online loans are one of the most convenient alternatives, the process is streamlined online without paperwork. In ariman.info you can compare the best loans for retirees in Spain, the process is very easy and is described below:
- Enter the amount or amount of the loan you need, with just 1 click on the "Show Offers" button, the system will display a list of certified companies.
- Compare between the available offers, it is advisable to check the main conditions: APR, maximum amount and term to return the money. You will have the opportunity to choose a loan that suits what you need, with a click on "More" you will be safely redirected to the financial website.
- You select the amount and term, then fill out a simple form with your personal data and then click on "Send Request".
- The loan agency verifies the information and analyzes your data to generate an offer. In a few minutes you receive the notification (email or message to mobile). If the application is approved, you accept the offer (through the digital loan agreement) and they send the money to the bank account.
What is the age limit on loans for retirees?
All finance companies establish conditions to reduce risks. In loans for pensioners, age is an element that they usually analyze. In general, companies set an age limit related to the payment term, the maximum age can be between 75 and 80 years when the term ends. For example, if the person requests a loan with a term of 24 months (2 years), they must be less than 75 years old when the repayment time has elapsed (according to the established due date).
Some credit agencies offer alternatives to make this requirement more flexible, either through life insurance (it allows you to pay the debit balance in the event of death). There is also the possibility of registering an endorsement in the application, it works as a payment guarantee (it can be represented by a family member or friend).
Quick loans without payroll can be a safe option, with few requirements and without paperwork, they allow you to get the amount you need. The interests can be a little higher (compared to other types of loans), however, they facilitate the process so that you get the money and pay it back in a short term.
Jerome P Allison
I am a freelance writer and consultant for companies and individuals, with a particular emphasis on fintech, technology, startups and online marketing. More information