Loans with card
Loans with a card are requested through an easy and fast process, the development of financial technology has allowed the process to be carried out from anywhere (using a computer or a mobile phone). In addition, they offer flexible approval conditions for an important sector of Spanish society (public and private sector employees, self-employed workers, as well as retirees and pensioners).
Characteristics of loans with a primer: financing without paperwork
This type of personal loans are designed to solve unexpected events, situations where an additional amount of money is needed, but through a quick and easily accessible procedure. Know the most important characteristics of the Mini-credits with primer:
- The application process is done online and without paperwork, the loan sites have verification systems to validate identity and credit history.
- They do not require guarantees or endorsement for approval.
- They can be returned through direct debit payments to the savings account, they are debited automatically and monthly (according to the date established in the contract).
- It is possible to get loans without interest, some finance companies grant financing at no additional cost to new applicants.
- You can request them even if they appear in a file of defaulters (ASNEF, RAI, etc.)
- They offer an amount of up to 5,000 euros with a maximum repayment period of 24 months (they can change depending on the lender where it is requested).
How long can I have the loan with a card?
Loans with a card offer a quick response to the request, in less than 15 minutes you receive the notification (by email, text message to mobile or phone call). Once the loan conditions are approved and accepted, you receive the money in a maximum time of 48 hours. However, Mini Credits sites are improving the process and can send money in just 2 hours after approval.
What do I need to request mini credits with a primer?
Most sites require accessible and easy-to-achieve requirements, although the process is 100% online, you should have the following information on hand:
- Bank account data to receive the loan money.
- Valid DNI, NIE or passport number.
- Contact information (mobile number and email address).
You must also meet some additional requirements:
- To be over 18 years old.
- Spanish citizenship.
- Some credit bureaus may request payroll or show regular income (for the self-employed).
Is it possible to get loans with a passbook regardless of Financial Credit Institutions?
Yes, new loan offers are emerging that adapt to the needs and current situation. Nothing happens if you are in a known delinquent file, although the amount and repayment period may be limited, you can access a quick mini-credit to cover unforeseen events.
Where are the loans with a card returned?
The loan agencies offer facilities to return the money, they accept some online payment methods, as well as bank transfers, deposits and direct debit payments.
Jerome P Allison
I am a freelance writer and consultant for companies and individuals, with a particular emphasis on fintech, technology, startups and online marketing. More information