Loans with passbook only
Loans only with a booklet offer easy access online, from a computer or mobile phone. They are requested without paperwork to streamline the process, they can even be managed with ASNEF if you need cash.
Loans only with booklet: application in 3 steps
- Get the best offer, the loan comparator shows you the options to suit you (it is a free service).
- Select the loan, the comparator automatically sends you to the financial website. Fill out the form with personal information and send the credit application.
- In just a few minutes you will receive the answer (by email or mobile phone). You confirm your identity, then in the case of being approved, enter the bank account information. The finance company transfers the money in minutes.
Advantages of loans without paperwork
They do not verify the ASNEF : the credit history is not a determining information to approve the application. Finance companies use new methods for risk analysis, they are more inclusive and allow the process to be accelerated.
Few requirements : you only need your valid identification (DNI to verify identity), as well as contact information and bank account information.
100% online process : it is not necessary to go to a branch to deliver documents. The entire procedure is carried out from a computer or mobile phone.
Can I request credits only with a passbook and without payroll?
Loans only with a booklet are available to anyone, although it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements, they are very accessible. Know the most important characteristics:
- They are requested online.
- Without paperwork, they only verify the identity through the mobile.
- Unemployed people or those who are in ASNEF can apply for them.
- No guarantee or endorsement.
- The amount and term they offer are flexible and adapted to needs.
- Although the interests can be higher (compared to banks), they allow you to solve money emergencies . In addition, in the online credit market there are offers for new clients without interest (APR 0%).
What do I need to request urgent loans?
Online loans require few requirements, know the most common:
- Being over 18 years.
- Have permanent residence in Spain.
- Valid DNI or NIE.
- Have a bank account.
- Have a mobile phone and an email.
When making the request, it is advisable to have some basic personal documents on hand, the financial companies can request them (an image is sent in digital format):
- Proof of income (payroll, pension, etc.)
Where can I request loans without documents?
The processing channel for paperless loans is the Internet, therefore, applications are made 100% online without the need to go to a branch. In addition, they are immediate loans that allow you to have the money in minutes, they are designed to provide a fast service.
The technology allows streamlining the process and a better experience, entities can offer a service tailored to their clients. For this reason, the online credit market is growing, both users and finance companies recognize its advantages.
Some banks offer quick loans with an online booklet, they are available for people who need an urgent loan (even not clients of the bank). The amount can vary from € 1,000 to € 20,000 and are requested on the entity's website. In addition, the applicant can choose whether to open an account or receive the money in an account of another bank (receives it in less than 72 hours).
How much do personal loans with a passbook cost?
The total cost is related to the APR (Annual Equivalent Rate), the calculation includes a nominal interest, commissions and the term of the operation. However, each loan offer establishes particular conditions, the cost can also vary depending on the applicant (age, type of income, etc.).
It is advisable to know all the available credit offers, the personal loan comparator facilitates the process. With this free service you save time and money, you can get the best loan conditions, which adapt to your needs and allow you to have quick money.
You will only have to enter the amount you need and the booklet loan comparer shows you the available offers, you can choose one of the offers taking into account the APR, amount and maximum term.
Jerome P Allison
I am a freelance writer and consultant for companies and individuals, with a particular emphasis on fintech, technology, startups and online marketing. More information