Long-term fast loans
Long-term fast loans offer the best benefits: speed and flexibility. The minimum repayment time is 12 months, and they also facilitate access to higher amounts.
Long Term Fast Loans 2020
The personal loan market in Spain is diverse, from the traditional offer of banks (with some improvements) to innovative online loans. Banks are adapting their financial products to the needs of their clients, however, the requirements can be exclusive for many people. While fast long-term loans have an easy and accessible process.
Main advantages of long-term online loans:
- Convenience: 100% online procedure, in minutes and without paperwork.
- Immediate response.
- Without endorsement or guarantees.
- No opening commission.
- With ASNEF.
- Personalized offer.
What are the requirements to request fast long-term loans?
Most credit bureaus have few requirements, generally requiring the following:
- Being over 18 years.
- Have permanent residence in Spain.
- Have a valid ID.
- Have a bank account in Spain.
- Have payroll or pension.
- Mobile phone and personal email.
How are long-term online loans requested?
This type of quick loans are requested online, you can do the procedure from your computer or mobile phone in just 3 steps:
- You enter the website of the financial company : select the amount you need and the payment term, then click on "Request".
- You complete the application form : enter your personal and contact information. In general, credit platforms verify your identity through a mobile message (or email) with a validation code.
- You confirm the loan : in a few minutes you receive a personalized loan offer (includes the conditions: APR, term and approved amount, due dates in installments). To receive the money you must confirm, then transfer the money to your bank account (depending on your bank, the transaction takes between 24 to 48 hours).
How to choose the best fast loan?
In Spain there are websites that allow you to compare the best loan offers, it is a free service designed to facilitate the selection process. You will only have to enter the amount and it will show you a list of the most convenient quick loans. You can choose the one that best suits your requirements, in just a few seconds you will have the opportunity to verify: APR (cost of the loan), amount offered (it is the maximum amount of money you can request) and term (time to return the money ).
Can I apply for long-term loans with ASNEF?
Yes, in Spain there are credit agencies (not banks) that approve long-term loans with ASNEF. These companies accept clients with a delinquency record in files such as ASNEF and RAI, are in charge of analyzing the applicant's situation and generating a personalized financing offer (adjusted to their needs and real payment capacity).
Online loans with ASNEF are an alternative when there is no access to a bank loan, they can be used to:
- Pay debts (mortgages, credit cards).
- Solve emergencies (repair the car or the department pipe, buy medical treatments, take an unexpected trip).
- Pay for studies.
- Invest in the family business (replenish inventory, pay suppliers).
How are long-term loans without payroll?
Online loans are popular because they incentivize financial inclusion, in other words, they facilitate access for people who cannot meet bank requirements. Independent finance companies not only accept payroll, you can prove your income with some income or pension.
Also, if the applicant needs a larger amount, he can offer a guarantee (car, house) or guarantor (a person who represents the financial support on the loan). In these cases, the credit agencies generate a more flexible offer, with a longer term, larger amounts and even lower the cost a bit.
When can I have the money in quick loans?
Thanks to the 100% online procedure, once the loan is approved, you can receive the money in your account the same day of the application. Depending on the bank, the transaction may take only a few minutes.
Jerome P Allison
I am a freelance writer and consultant for companies and individuals, with a particular emphasis on fintech, technology, startups and online marketing. More information